We want to invest. In your future.
We are Dedalus HealthCare, a major player in healthcare software solutions, located in Vienna. We are looking for passionate and highly motivated individuals that desire to be part of something big. With us, each individual employee assumes responsibility and actively contributes to the success and growth of our company. We strongly believe that the more we promote and challenge our employees, the more we achieve as a company. We accompany and develop you individually so that you can reach your full potential.
Does that sound interesting? Then we are looking for you for our R&D as a
DevSecOps Engineer (m/f/d) – Home office possible
You will be part of our effort to create a unified platform based on Kubernetes for our Diagnostic Imaging portfolio.
Your new role:
- You take care of the comprehensive quality assurance of the infrastructure to ensure fail-safe operation
- You not only ensure that operations are compliant, but you also assess the risk of established solutions
- Design and implement the deployment chain of our products - starting from the continuous integration in the development environment up to the deployment to the target system
- Design and implement the deployment platform as the foundation for our application layer
We use these technologies / Our technology stack:
- Kubernetes, Istio, Longhorn, KeyCloak, helm, docker
- Github Actions
- Azure, VMware
- Oracle Linux
- Python, bash script
- You have hands-on experience with current cloud and hybrid-cloud technologies
- You also have experience with Kubernetes and Linux
- You bring along strong awareness of security principles such as least-privacy, preventive vs detection, data protection
- Relevant working experience in the field of DevSecOps
- Basic understanding of software development
- You love working in teams and have a passion for software
- You bring a hands-on attitude and are interested in learning about new technologies
- Good analytical skills and team player qualities
- Independent and target-oriented way of working
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
We offer you:
- All the advantages of an established, international company
- You are part of a first-class, creative and innovative team
- You have creative leeway and a high degree of influence on your work
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- The option to attend conferences, trainings and technology certifications
- You can actively shape the visions and goals of the product.