Konica Minolta is a global technology company that provides “Intelligent Connected Workplace” solutions to businesses and society
, herewith helping our clients to master their digital transformation. Headquartered in Tokyo, Konica Minolta has its Group companies in 50 countries with over 44,300 employees, 10,000 located in Europe, and offers products and services in 150 countries around the world. Our People
keep us on the move empowering businesses to rethink
and shape the future, today, changing the way for conducting business and using technology. Our comprehensive IoT, IT and cloud solutions and services enable organizations to be competitive and protected in an ever-changing world. Our “Igniting Print Possibilities” offering maximizes workflow automation to increase efficiency delivered by top-of-the-line production, packaging, label printers and finishing devices. Join our Team and thrive in an environment built on strong Collaboration
, continuous Learning
and personal Growth
. Everyday at Konica Minolta is an opportunity to share your Ideas
, influence Change
and engage with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences
For our team we are looking for you Team Manager Data Center Technologies (m/f/d)
Together with your team, you will assume responsibility for the Data Center Technologies area. Your focus will be on the disciplinary and functional management of the Data Center Technologies team.
Your tasks in detail:
- Leadership and motivation of the Data Center Technologies team including support of the individual development of the team members
- Organization & guarantee of error-free operation for the Data Center Technologies area
- Responsibility for handling incidents, service requests & change requests for the team Datacenter Technologies based on SLAs
- Design, implementation, configuration, administration & monitoring of server systems, hypervisor platform, storage, SAN & backup environment
- Support the transformation from an on-premise to a hybrid cloud environment
- Implementation and management of projects within the area of responsibility
- University degree in computer science, training as an IT Specialist or comparable education
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- At least 5 years of experience with data center technologies, preferably in the areas of
- Data Center Design
- Private Cloud (VMware) & Public Cloud (Azure)
- Storage & Backup
- General understanding of infrastructure related IT technologies
- Ability to develop pragmatic solutions as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for new technologies
- Ability to work in an international and virtualized work environment
- Customer focus and solution orientation
- Good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Willingness to participate in on-call duties as well as business trips within Europe
We create the environment, a broad scope of opportunities and foster a spirit in which new ideas thrive. Further, we constantly rethink and develop our offers:
- Giving Shape to Ideas: Shape our success with your ideas from the very beginning.
- Best Balance: Flexible working hours and mobile working adapt to your current life situation. In addition, 30 days of vacation create the perfect balance.
- Personnel development: Training on the job, mentoring by colleagues and numerous e-learning options.
- Fit for work: Whether it's soccer, running, or fitness - you can look forward to a healthy future with Konica Minolta.
- Financial support: We pay for capital-forming benefits.
- Think green: We promote and challenge our employees' environmental awareness. The corresponding environmental certification is a standard for us.
- Corporate Benefits: With us you can enjoy significant discounts and exclusive services.