thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform.
We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit semantha.de/culture
- You will work in a cross-functional team together with both frontend and backend developers as well as product managers on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for high code quality, new features and streamlined development processes.
- You create architecture spikes, proofs of concept for complex problems or high-risk systems, and you evaluate new technologies.
- You work closely with various disciplines such as our QA team, AI experts, architects, and our operation team and contribute ideas.
- You will make important technical decisions and support operations (DevOps).
- You have very good knowledge in professional software development using Java.
- You are familiar with working with RESTful HTTP + JSON.
- You have high aspirations concerning code quality and knowledge about quality safeguarding measures and tools.
- You have a strong interest in continuous education and discovering new things.
- Your work habits are responsible and reliable.
- A warm, family and open atmosphere in our team
- Exciting tasks in which you can contribute yourself and your ideas
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work at home
- Individual opportunities for further training
- Do you like to ride a bike? With "Jobrad" we can offer you a Company Bike
- Tax-free Prepaid card
- Company pension plan model with attractive employer subsidies
- Coffee/tea as much as you can drink