With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
To continue the trajectory, we're searching for an outstanding head of our global programs for IONOS Cloud, who defines, rolls out, and continuously improves our commercial programs (e.g. demand generation, partner and reseller programs) and public market programs (e.g. research and publicly funded programs like Gaia-X). You will build and lead a team of program managers that will help to define how IONOS Cloud goes to market. The role requires a strong understanding of marketing, field sales, and channel sales, as well as operational processes around campaign execution and measurement. The role will also include implementing processes and interfacing with internal stakeholders and external organizations as needed. Thus, the role requires excellent program management skills, strategic thinking and problem solving with strong communication skills.
- Build, lead, and develop a team of program managers.
- Manage the creation and execution of global programs and campaigns. This will be in collaboration with internal marketing, operations, sales, and product management teams.
- Develop detailed program plans, including key goals, ROI, messaging, roll-out, marketing distribution channels, and schedules.
- Forecast, track, and report program effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Lead process improvement projects to increase program efficacy and team productivity.
- The right person will possess experience in leading a team of program/project managers.
- Proven success in managing complex commercial and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- High proficiency writing skills in particular, email, web, social, and campaign proposals.
- Ability to understand the buyer's, partner's, and seller's journeys and inventory, map, create, and repurpose content.
- Fluency in German & English (written and spoken) required.
- Experience with CRM systems; specifically Salesforce.com.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.