Digital transformation helps companies reach their full potential – if the underlying technologies work for the people using them! At NTT DATA Business Solutions, we design, implement, manage and continuously enhance SAP solutions to make them work for companies – and for their people.
Does that sound like a challenge that suits you? Then we would love to get in touch! Whatever your current core competencies are: We will empower you with everything you need in order to help companies in more than 30 countries to become more efficient and effective.
At the same time, you can always rely on a culture of mutual respect and strong solidarity. Are you ready to break new ground?
Global Industry Head – Discrete Manufacturing (f/m/d)
- Preferred for Central Europe -
Be part of a global team of experts within the Global Field Consulting unit, operating in a matrix organization across all local and regional business units.
You will be responsible for the establishment of a global Discrete Manufacturing Practice across all countries, focusing on Automotive, High Tech and IMC. Your main tasks will include:
- Support Transparency creation for your Industries, global and local capabilities, portfolio, solutions, awards, lighthouse customers and trends
- Supporting collaboration and communication between local and global experts
- Creation of GTM Value propositions for your focus Industries
- Understand the SAP Roadmap and actively collaborate with the SAP IBU for relevant Industries
- Discrete Manufacturing Specific alignment with IP, Innovation & Technology and Managed Cloud teams regarding solution and GTM value proposition
- Stakeholder Management with SAP
- Active Participation in expert groups within the NTTD Network
- Support collaboration and above mentioned topics also for select LoBs, which are supported from a GFC perspective
- Actively collaborate within the Industry & LoB Collaboration team on defined topics relevant for Industry & LoB adoption.
- Extensive SAP Discrete Manufacturing Knowledge across all relevant LoBs
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in implementing SAP in the Discrete Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees
- Business strategy & issue awareness from an executive perspective
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and to motivate people
- Fluent in English orally and in writing, German and other languages are a benefit
- Team-oriented culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer, characterized by flat hierarchies
- Individually tailored training including a mentoring program
- Sustainable career development in a growth-oriented technology environment with a business focus