We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AIoT). With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for an Industrial IoT Solutions Consultant to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany (or home office). We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home office.
Embedded into integrated teams with our partners and customers you will connect the world to innovative intelligent components to realize data- and AI-driven applications.
This we do in order to add concrete real value to and increase efficiency of processes in markets such as industry 4.0, green energy and smart city. On the go contribute with conceptual ideas and technical excellence to the evolution of our IoT platform and AI components.
- Make our customers happy by answering their more technical related questions with regards to our solution: From Frontend to Backend and related to IoT, AI or the underlying cloud environments
- Manage customer journey end-to and as a technical project manager
- Support our Business Development and Sales Teams by analyzing technical customer requirements related to IoT, AI and Cloud topics
- Ensure integration and application of our IoT platform and AI components in challenging and innovative customer scenarios: From Machine Edge to to compelling visualization (IoT) or automatically generated outcomes (AI)
- In case of new requirements, we cannot address right away: Find pragmatic and creative solutions yourself or address the challenges with our Product Owners, so we can improve our product and keep our customers happy
- Keep an eye on technology trends, standards, APIs, markets and competition
- A university degree (e.g. Bachelor) related to technology
- IT-lover: Either you can prove this via your degree or other things you have done so far. We are a cutting-edge high-tech company and you should enjoy talking tech
- Eager to fully embrace all aspects of modern AIoT consulting: from requirements analysis to ensuring value of complex solutions
- Be up-to date with regards to the IoT and AI “cutting edge” on a Technical Consultant level
- A strong affinity for IT and modern development philosophies like Scrum
- Entrepreneurial thinking, strong communication, open mindset
- Fluency in English and German. While we are a diverse and international team for this role fluency also in German is a must.
- Knowledge on Cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure or Siemens MindSphere is a bonus
- Previous experience in the areas of Sales, Consulting, Business Development or comparable (Innovation Management, Design Thinking), especially when related to IOT or AI is a strong bonus
- Early joiner in a fast-growing company and potentially the most exciting market of the century so far – Artificial Intelligence!
- An opportunity to drive the business for cutting-edge data analysis and machine learning technologies
- Working with our customers and partners means working with some of the most highly regarded companies in Germany and the world: Companies, that define their market and remain leaders because they adapt early
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique AI solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified Product Owners, Consultants, Data Scientists and Developers with fully open discussion rooms (on-site and virtually)
- And of course, we trust in the tech startup basics: Plenty of coffee as your daily fuel, choose your own hardware, no dress code (“within reason” for customer meetings), flexible working hours and (currently virtual) team events.