We are probably one of the biggest companies in the automotive industry you've never heard of. As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are rapidly expanding this advantage worldwide. At TecAlliance, technology and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalise & shape the future of the automotive aftermarket. We owe our growing success to simple principles like openness, courage, passion, curiosity, selflessness, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is also what we look for in new employees.
Locations: Weikersheim, Cologne, Ismaning, Maastricht, Tenerife, Homeoffice
As a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in our Business Unit TecRMI you act as a technical lead on implementation of software and applications and provide mentorship for your colleagues and other software developers within TecAlliance:
- Implement sustainable, maintainable and quality assured software
- Provide proactively guidance to internal and external developers who are engaged in development tasks associated with the product
- Align implementation with global system architect
- Develop and lead high-quality software design and architecture
- Coordination of the documentation of the system architecture with system architect
- Ensure economical operation of developed software and application
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies in the software development field
- More than five years of professional experience in software development with 2 years responsibility as lead of software modules or application development
- Knowledge of following technology stacks beneficial familiar with reasonable parts of this technology stack:
- AWS: Lambda, DynamoDB, GraphQL
- Beneficial: any of Fargate, Amplify, Step Function, Glue, SNS, SQS, Athena, S3, EC2, API Gateway
- C# .net core, Python, node.js, React
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline Azure DevOps
- Serverless Framework, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Beneficial: PowerBI, Camunda, test frameworks like Protractor, Selenium
- You bring an intense desire to continuously improve software team´s efficiency and processes and you are committed to deliver on time and on budget.
- Your way of working is structured, independent and self-motivated.
- You have strong analytical skills with detail-orientation, clear communication and decisiveness.
- You can also convince non-IT people with your presentation and moderation skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and contributing your intercultural competence and strong communication skills.
- You are a talent for organization and have leadership qualities.
- Fluent English language skills and the willingness to occasional traveling to company’s other offices.
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance:
Agile mindset | One Team | Ownership
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organise your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Benefits within TecAlliance worldwide are diverse and could include: Free drinks, canteen and food allowance, company events, JobRad, travel reimbursement and more.