We are a young company operating in the blockchain space, specifically focusing on Non Fungible Tokens (~decentralized digital items). Our website AtomicHub, a one stop solution for creating, trading and buying / selling NFTs is already used by tens of thousands of loyal users and is rapidly growing.
Big IP holders like Topps (Garbage Pail Kids), Capcom (Street Fighter) and Atari are building on our platform just like newly formed companies and individuals.
We want to push the NFT ecosystem forward through building great applications and developing exciting new tech. Our team works fully remote in an agile way. We value writing high quality, maintainable code.
We are looking for a German-based frontend developer (m/f/d) with experience in React /
Bootstrap / Typescript to join our fully remote team as a full-time member.
You will be working as part of a small, agile team and take ownership over parts of our parts of our codebase, both improving existing functionality as well as building new features. You will use React + Bootstrap + Typescript to create mobile friendly sites, and will use existing blockchain wallet integrations to let users push transactions to the blockchain.
We do NOT expect you to have previous experiences building blockchain based applications and will teach you the required skills.
- Professional experience using React, Bootstrap and Typescript
- Team player mindset with capacity to work independently and take initiative
- Creative and able to build a frontend without exact UI/UX documents
- Willing to learn quickly and adapt to changes in a growing company
- Fluent in English, German is not required
- Computer Science or similar relevant degree is preferred, but not strictly required
- Previous experience working with blockchains is a bonus, but in no way expected