Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our Cognizant Digital Engineering business unit specializes on engineering and delivering digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models.
We are having multiple positions open for Full Stack Engineers (FSE) roles in Cognizant Digital Engineering. Our purpose is to grow and nurture a diverse community of demonstrably superior engineering talent to help Cognizant deliver high quality engineering outcomes and enhance the market positioning of our engineering capabilities.
About the Job Opening:
Looking for (Senior) Software Engineers with 4 to 10 years of experience working with architectural and design concepts like microservices, event driven architectures, containerization, auto-scaling, responsive/progressive web apps and implementing solutions on cloud platforms using popular frameworks and programing languages.
Engineers will be part of multi-disciplinary and globally distributed Agile/Scrum teams and must be good communicators with customers and other project stakeholders. They must also exhibit strong debugging and problem-solving skills along with experience working with engineering approaches like TDD/BDD.
- Overall IT Experience- Between 4 to 10 years
- Hands on Experience of front-end and back-end based application development requirements
- Experience working with one or more product/frameworks in the following areas
- Presentation Framework: Angular / React JS /React Native
- Compute & Integration Framework: Spring Boot / Node.JS / .Net Framework,
- Data Access Languages / Layer: SQL, Hibernate, ADO.Net
- Database: Oracle / MySQL / SQL Server / NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra)
- Tools experience desired: Dockers, Kubernetes, TFS , Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, Splunk, Redis
- Ability to use source-code control system such as Git, build systems such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience implementing and deploying solution in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS/ GCP). Ability to leverage cloud managed services for application development
- Security Concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
Highly desired skills for Senior Software Engineers
- Ability to Debug and troubleshoot applications on cloud platforms
- Proficient in setting up SCM branching strategies
- Experience in handling application security risks such as Injection, Broken Authentication, Sensitive Data Exposure, XML External Entities (XXE), Broken Access Control, Security Misconfiguration, Cross-Site Scripting XSS, Insecure Deserialization, using Components with known vulnerabilities and Insufficient Logging & Monitoring