You: We are seeking individuals with business and technology consulting experience to configure and implement SaaS solutions for our customers. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions. Your efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. This role will work closely with customers and the Apptio Field Delivery team to design and configure customer solutions. If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
Us: Apptio is the CIO’s business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management (TBM). Our TBM solution experts believe deeply in Apptio's potential to lead our market and disrupt the IT industry on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are driven by a common mission to support and elevate the role of CIOs within their organization. We are team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye on results. We work in a highly collaborative and agile environment where we strive to continuously improve.
This is a remote role.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design, which meets customer needs and provides maximum value.
- Configure, test, & document Apptio dashboards, reports and underlying data models to meet functional design and specifications.
- Actively contribute ideas based on previous experience, share perspectives relating to existing situations.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- 4+ years of experience in as business analyst, consulting or technical analyst role.
- Customer facing consulting experience.
- Ability to demonstrate experience with data analysis and data manipulation.
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Experience with Excel.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Competent with packaged and SaaS application software implementation practices.
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business and technical environments.
- Ability to breakdown complex information to simple solution requirements.
Business Domain Focus
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development / support.
Technical Domain Focus
- Experience with data analysis and modelling.
- Skilled at working with large data sets, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Report and dashboard design.
- Awareness of ITIL or equivalent.
Apptio offers a competitive salary, and benefits include 25 days annual leave, a benefits allowance and an optional pension. You will also be supplied with an Apptio laptop for work purposes.