EasySend is a no-code builder that empowers banks and insurance companies to quickly convert paper forms and clunky PDFs into beautiful and compliant digital funnels without writing a single line of code.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resilient Sales professional to join our EMEA team!
You will continually ensure corporate growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with prospects, selling into Executive/C-Suite. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be collaborating with cross-functional peers in Product & Engineering, and also develop strategies and sales tactics to maximize your success. As a fast-growing startup.
- Build and establish a regional territory within the insurance and banking industries
- Manage existing client relationships in the territory and as assigned
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset - this is primarily a Hunter Role
- Industry knowledge of insurance, banking, and financial services
- Have a successful, 5+ year track record as a Sales Leader of Enterprise S/W solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- Experience selling to IT professionals
- Established track record of achieving and exceeding your annual sales targets
- Extensive experience providing solutions in one of the following areas: Insurance or financial service
- Passion for Winning: Highly competitive and plays to win in the context of business. Enjoys the challenge of building a successful business and always gives 100% towards achieving set goals. Never compromises integrity or character in the pursuit of victory. Needs minimal supervision.
- Drive for Results: Action-oriented and focused on winning good outcomes.
- Collaborative Orientation/Influencing Skills: A team player, able to put aside a personal agenda for the good of the overall organization. Skilled at building relationships across the organization and influencing beyond his/her span of control. Has strong interpersonal skills and is able to gain support and respect through an open communication style and a balanced ego.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methodologies to meet difficult problems with effective solutions. Wants to understand the factors behind the issues and challenges that face the business. Comes up with new ideas.
- Effective Communications and Presentation Skills: Clear and concise in both oral and written interactions with customers and peers. Consistent and appropriate communications that are targeted to audiences, both internal and external. Practices attentive and active listening at all levels of the business. Comfortable and effective in formal and informal group presentations.