Performers and pioneers in the IT field watch out!
Join us as a pioneer in professional SAP development and let the itelligence spirit catch you! As part of the NTT Data Group, we specialize in value-added SAP solutions for our global customers.
Would you like to take the next step in your career and be part of our highly qualified team of more than 10,000 specialists in 26 countries?
Then you should design innovative projects with us and accompany our customers on their way to digital transformation as a long-term partner in the age of S/4HANA!
For our locations in EMEA and APAC
You will be a part of the Global Field Consulting (GFC) that drives projects and initiatives to improve our consulting business aiming at increasing consulting quality, streamlining approaches across countries and developing consultants in their respective fields.
Within GFC, the Global Quality and Risk Unit (GQR) is in charge of defining, implementing and enforcing Risk Management processes within all itelligence Business Solutions companies. The Risk and Quality Assurance team effectively monitors risks throughout the various project phases in an operative manner. You as the Regional Risk and Quality Assurance Manager will directly manage Risk, Quality Assurance processes for selected projects, and you will directly engage with and coordinate FTEs.
- Implementation and execution of Risk and Quality Assurance Management for selected Consulting projects:
- Execution of risk assessments as part of the hand over process
- Operative risk management and risk assessment
- Ensuring that risk mitigation activities are executed and followed
- Execute escalation qualifications and run the recovery process for project escalations
- Supports continuous improvement of Risk & QA Management related processes within the countries in the respective region
- More than 5 years’ experience in dealing with SAP complex project delivery, including project related financials / KPI
- Multinational project experience strongly recommended
- More than 3 years of experience in Risk Management and execution of Quality Assurance Reviews
- Ability to work with strong autonomy and to organize and work with multi-profiles teams
- Good customer and service orientation
- Experience in overcoming challenges in remote working such as overseas locations, cultural differences and split time-zones
- Willingness and / or ability to travel within the respective Region
- Fluent in English orally and in writing and preferably other languages
- Team-oriented corporate culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer, characterized by flat hierarchies
- Individually tailored training including a mentoring program
- Sustainable career development in a growth-oriented technology environment with a business focus on SAP full service